Subject: Re: PIE Graph...How To?
From: [email-masked] (Bryan Blevins)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 17:51:54 -0800

>Is there a simple way to have a PIE graph grow in a circular fasion? That 
>is have it grow to its amount like a clock?
>
>--
Use a combination of morph target and procedural clip-map.  No need to grab
out PAR sequences, or overly tedious cell animating. (Those that would
work.)

Use a combination of a procedural clip-map and morph target. 
Use a "grid" clipmap to slowly reveal a rectangle. (around 30 or so frames)
Bend the rectangle into a pie-slice.  Morph rectangle to slice at frame zero.
As the clipmap moves, it will move in an arc. (because textures are sticky)

Bryan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bryan J. Blevins                        Experience is what you get when
Blevins Enterprises, Inc.               you were expecting something else.
[email-masked]                      
http://bei.moscow.com/

--
[email-masked] (Bryan Blevins) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]